- We do all the loading
- No permit required (As when storing a skip on roads, avg cost = ¬£30.00 extra)
- Get rid of all your junk in one day
- Don’t take up space on your driveway for a week or more
- We even sweep up afterwards
|Quantity||Price||Skip Hire Equivalent|
|Single Items/ Small Loads||¬£40|
|2 cubic yards||¬£80||Mini Skip|
|4 cubic yards||¬£120||midi skip|
|8 cubic yards||¬£180||builders skip|
|12 cubic yards||¬£260||bulk skip|
|16 cubic||¬£300||2 builders skips|
|Clean Hardcore/rubble etc||¬£100 per tonne|
|¬†Additional supplement charges for fridges freezers||From ¬£30.00||depending on size|
No skip permit required
If you do not have room for a skip and have to put it on a verge, pavement or on the side of a road you will require a skip permit at a cost of ¬£20.00 – ¬£30.00 – based on prices charged by 13 skip hire companies in Birmingham. Only one skip is allowed at any given time in a permitted site.
- Our vans load more than twice the amount of a large 8 yard skip.
- There are no hidden charges or VAT to be added.
- We do all the loading – All labour and disposal fees are included.
Confused about how much it will cost?
No problem! Simply send us a photograph of what you need clearing or drop us an email to arrange a free no hassle quote for your rubbish removal, house clearance or office clearance.
For a full list of items we do and do not remove please see our clearance list.